Your cart is currently empty
Product image slideshow Items
The inspiration for the Wolverine was “monster cross”, but it is so much more. Its stable enough for off road touring, but sporty enough for adventure riding. Please contact us if your size is not in stock. Includes unicrown 15mm thru-axle CrMo fork.
With the Wolverine's sliding dropouts, you can run single-speed, derailleur gearing or hub gearing. With a split seatstay, it is compatible with the Gates Carbon Belt Drive.
The primary differences between the 3.0 and v. 4 Type-B is a new 46cm size, an extra set of water bottle bosses, and additional stack height on most sizes.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated double butted CrMo tube set
- Clearance for 700x45c tires w/ fenders
- Rear hub spacing:135mm (10mm QR, can be upgraded to 142mm 12mm TA with different inserts )
- Gates Carbon belt-drive compatible
- IRD Broski sliding dropouts allow for geared or single-speed builds
- Braze-ons for rear rack and fenders (disc brake-compatible racks only)
- Three sets of water bottle bosses
- 1-1/8” size headtube
- Sizes: 46, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58. 60, 62 and 66cm (We recommend 650b tires on the 46cm)
- 4.79 lbs (frame)
- Paint: Moss Green