With the Wolverine's sliding dropouts, you can run single-speed, derailleur gearing or hub gearing. With a split seatstay, it is compatible with the Gates Carbon Belt Drive.
The primary differences between the 3.0 and v. 4 Type-B is a new 46cm size, an extra set of water bottle bosses, and additional stack height on most sizes.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated double butted CrMo tube set
- Clearance for 700x45c tires w/ fenders
- Rear hub spacing:135mm (10mm QR, can be upgraded to 142mm 12mm TA with different inserts )
- Gates Carbon belt-drive compatible
- IRD Broski sliding dropouts allow for geared or single-speed builds
- Braze-ons for rear rack and fenders (disc brake-compatible racks only)
- Three sets of water bottle bosses
- 1-1/8” size headtube
- Sizes: 46, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58. 60, 62 and 66cm (We recommend 650b tires on the 46cm)
- 4.79 lbs (frame)
- Paint: Moss Green