Your cart is currently empty
Product image slideshow Items
The inspiration for the Wolverine was “monster cross”, but it is so much more. Its stable enough for off road touring, but sporty enough for adventure riding. Please contact us if your size is not in stock. Includes unicrown 15mm thru-axle CrMo fork.
The Wolverine's geometry is stable enough for off road touring, but sporty enough for all-around adventure and gravel riding. With its sliding dropouts, you can run single-speed, derailleur gearing or hub gearing. The frame uses full length cable housing, so it does not have the old school downtube shifter bosses.
- Tange Prestige heat-treated double butted CrMo tube set
- Clearance for 700x45c tires w/ fenders
- Rear hub spacing/type: 135mm QR
- IRD Broski sliding dropouts allow for geared or single-speed builds (brake mount on current stock is ISO)
- Matching Fork: Unicrown CrMo straight blade 15mm thru-axle fork with cage bosses, 50mm rake, with flat mount disc
- Braze-ons for rear rack and fenders (disc brake-compatible racks only)
- Three sets of water bottle bosses
- Sizes: 46, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58. 60, 62 and 66cm (We recommend 650b tires on the 46cm)
- 4.89 lbs (frame)