Your cart is currently empty
Product image slideshow Items
The Fog Cutter is an endurance road/road sport design. This is the frame you want for grand fondos, long days in the saddle and the most demanding commutes. The frame is paired with a steel Tange fork. Both frame and fork take QR hubs.
Soma designed the framset to fit wider road tires and fenders, but its geometry makes it handle like a good road bike rather than CX or gravel bike or hybrid.
• Tange Prestige double butted CrMo steel tubing; heat treated throughout
• Road sport geometry
• Rear rack & fender mounts
• Tange Modular dropouts. 135mm QR rear hub and flat mount disc brakes.
• Fork: Lugged CrMo steel fork (flat disc mount, fits 100 mm QR hub, mini-rack bosses, fender eyelets, CrMo steerer)
• Tire clearance for 700c x38mm with fenders (some front derailleurs will limit tire clearance) and 650b x 42mm
• Fits 1-1/8" headset (EC34/28.6|EC34/30 headsets)
- 27.2mm post size
- 7 sizes: 48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61 and 66cm
- Weight: 4.45 lbs (48cm); 4.75 lbs. (58cm)
- Paint: Cerulean Blue